***Busy Moms - Are You Too Busy to Take Care of You?***
I am a busy mom! There is always more things to do in one day that I can think to accomplish ? taxiing children here and there, keeping up with the housework and my business, taking time for my family and myself, and providing good nutritious meals for my family. All of these things are important to me! To keep them in balance is sometimes a challenge!We all like to feel healthy, have lots of energy, and be able to accomplish the tasks and desires of each day. However, in todays fast pace world, we become so busy that we often lean towards fast foods, packaged conveniences, and we often forget to exercise! There?s usually no extra time to take care of Mom when there?s so much on our plates as it is.After my life changing experience years ago, when my health was failing and I turned to whole foods and reversed my health conditions, I realized one very important thing. In order for me to enjoy my family, be a good mom and wife, and accomplish my mission in life, I needed to enjoy good health! It was necessary for me to change and to get my life and my health in order. I had to place a high priority on good healthy changes in my diet, exercise and daily routine, and as I did, it helped my family to improve in those areas as well.Take a moment to evaluate yourself and see how important you are to YOU. If you aren?t important enough to YOU, it may be lessoning your importance to others as well. Rate yourself 1 to 10: 1 being least importance, 10 being greatest importance.1) Have I taken time to set goals for myself?
2) Do I take time each day to plan my schedule?
3) Do I take time each day to meditate, pray, and think?
4) Do I take time out each day for myself to read, learn, or grow in some way?
5) How important is my health to me?
6) Do I place a great importance on healthy eating to maintain and improve my health?
7) Do I take time to plan and carry out good healthy meals for my family?
8) Do I have a fitness program that I follow daily or at least 4 times each week?
9) Am I over weight or experiencing unnecessary health problems because of my neglect or lack of time for myself?
10) Do I allow my daily tasks, schedule, and work to take precedence over some of things I really should or need to be doing?If you can answer 6 and above to most of these questions, then you are most likely on the right track. If most of your answers are under 5, then you may be neglecting yourself in many ways. Again, how important are you to YOU? And then, how important is your health to YOU?Now you may be saying about right now, ?Well it?s easier said than done. If you only knew my schedule, my work, and my ?.!? But we all have the same amount of hours in the day. And its not that we should always put our own needs above everyone else?s, but we do need to take time out for ourselves. Women?s health issues are important as we carry a big load each day, and if our needs are not being met and we are not fulfilling our body?s needs, then how will we be able to help our family and others fulfill their needs?Life is busy! But don?t be too busy to take time out to be the best YOU that you can be! Your health is important, your education is important, your life is important to you as well as those who love you. So take time out to serve you! Make a plan and stick to it so you can be the best you can be!Erleen Tilton
Author, Health Educator, Consultant
Start today energizing and revitilizing your system with a
free 15 minute phone consultation!
Nature's Healthy Choices
http: / / www.erleentilton.com
http: / / www.healthandnutrition.blogspot.com
480-988-9045 fax #health #nutrition #healthyeating #womenshealth #fitness #healthproblems #mom #family #schedule